About Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), is the parent company to Fidelity National Title. FNF is a leading provider of title insurance, mortgage services and diversified services. FNF is the nation’s largest title insurance company and its title insurance underwriters collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States.
FNF is consistently recognized as an industry leader by highly-respected organizations. Accolades bestowed on the company over the past decade include:
- Named to the Fortune 500 on an annual basis
- The only Fortune 500 company in its industry
- Selected by Fortune as one of America’s Most Admired Companies
- Identified by Forbes as a Global 2000 Company
- Chosen by Forbes as one of The World’s Best Companies
- Selected by Forbes as one of the Best Managed Companies in America
- Named by Forbes to the Platinum 400: America's Best Big Companies
- Chosen by Jacksonville Business Journal – George P. Scanlon, Ultimate CEO